Frequently Asked Questions
Are you new to Tradesilvania and have questions? See the answers below.
- What commissions do you apply?
- What are the working hours for Customer Support?
- Where can you find info about crypto trading?
- When can I withdraw the winning amount from the affiliate program?
- What is the Customer Support work schedule?
- When can I withdraw the amount earned from the affiliate program?
- What is a non-banking day?
- Why do we request certain customer data?
- What is the purpose for which we process personal data?
- How do we use your personal data?
- How long do we keep your data?
- What are the risks involved in trading digital currencies?
- What is a Cold Wallet?
Buy and sell digital currencies
- What is a market-type order?
- What is a limit-type order?
- Can I cancel a limit-type order if it was not already processed?
- Can I buy cryptocurrencies using a bank card?
- Can I buy digital coins with a bank transfer?
- How can I sell a digital coin?
- How can I buy a digital coin?
- Which is the minimum amount of money that I can buy?
- How long does the funding take for the fiat wallet (RON or EURO)?
- What happens if I introduced wrong the text in the details of the bank transfer?
- Can I deposit money in the fiat wallet by using Revolut?
- Can I withdraw fiat from the app wallet in a Revolut account?
- What are the limits for deposit/withdrawal from the fiat wallet (RON, EURO)?
- Where can I deposit EURO through Selfpay?
- Why should I keep the coins in the Tradesilvania wallet?
- How long does a digital coin cashing take?
- How long does a digital coins transfer takes?
- How can I transfer the coins in an external wallet or on other platform?
- What happens if I mistaken the wallet's address during the digital coins withdrawal?
- What is Tag / Memo?
- Are the funds kept in my Tradesilvania wallet insured?
Do you still have questions to which you did not find the answer?
Write us at [email protected]